Twins in sleevless jerseys

winghaz

I for one am still waiting for the Twins to wear the road blue alt. My fav Twins jersey but they have worn all gray so far this year on the road.

The Twins are finally wearing the road blue alts today.

Hopefully it's been done to change their mojo of the last three blowout losses.

Perkins wore the road grey his only other road start this year, so there's no pattern of personal preference.

Maybe the equipment guys wanted this on getaway day in the middle of a 10 game road trip without a day off.

I know, I was happy to hear that. They lost again, but didn't get blown out. I am hoping Perkins picks the blues again in Milwaukee this weekend since I plan on wearing my blue alt to one of the games there.

We wold have won, but they just had to send Jesse Crain out there.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I for one am still waiting for the Twins to wear the road blue alt. My fav Twins jersey but they have worn all gray so far this year on the road.

The Twins are finally wearing the road blue alts today.

Hopefully it's been done to change their mojo of the last three blowout losses.

Perkins wore the road grey his only other road start this year, so there's no pattern of personal preference.

Maybe the equipment guys wanted this on getaway day in the middle of a 10 game road trip without a day off.

I know, I was happy to hear that. They lost again, but didn't get blown out. I am hoping Perkins picks the blues again in Milwaukee this weekend since I plan on wearing my blue alt to one of the games there.

We wold have won, but they just had to send Jesse Crain out there.

That's the problem with this year's Twins. Is there anyone we can trust in that bullpen (heck, our entire pitching staff) other than Nathan?

sportsbanner-single.jpg

Archived