BB61's Sports Inquisition 5/9/08

BB61

With athlete (sport withheld) was suspended twelve games for sticking his finger into the rear end of three opposing players during one of his matches?

philly.png

John Hopoate, rugby league. Yeah, I had a gut feeling that it would be a rugby incident. :blink:

Hopoate_incident_2001.jpg

Yup... Hoppa, as he was known, effectively ended his Wests Tigers stint after his "fickle fingers" annoyed a few members of the North Queensland Cowboys. The next season saw him back his old club, the Northern Eagles, which became the Manly Sea Eagles in 2003. Hopoate's last NRL game came in 2005, during which he shoulder charged 19-year-old Keith Galloway of the Cronulla Sharks in the head, knocking him unconscious. Hopoate was suspended 17 games, but the controversial winger's career was pretty much over. He's now a professional boxer, but thankfully he hasn't poked any bums since then.

philly.png

He's now a professional boxer, but thankfully he hasn't poked any bums since then.

... well.... wearing boxing gloves would make if difficult to "finger" somebody wouldn't it? ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

With athlete (sport withheld) was suspended twelve games for sticking his finger into the rear end of three opposing players during one of his matches?

That has to be without a doubt the most :censored:-ed up trivia question ever asked on this board... and that's saying something.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived