Georgia State Football

GoDawgs08

It is official now that Georgia State will be fielding a football team, who will play in the NCAA FCS subdivision. They will also play their home games in the Georgia Dome. The Panthers, however, have yet to reveal a uniform set. Ive had these designed for a year now, but never brought them up, but now I think it could be appropriate. It was done on paint, so if you need a better look click on the image to view it full size.

The Panthers are primarily Blue, and sport a Black alternate basketball uniform. So, I decided to do the same here. Red is their accent color, but I left it out (maybe you could tell me where red could come in)

As for the piping, they look like Nike's...that was the intention, but Nike's pants piping has come up alot and is so boring now, so there definitely could be some updates there as well.

GeorgiaState.png

temp.png

The first time I saw Georgia State's logo was on an EA Sports NCAA basketball game, and I honestly thought they were too lazy to get the correct logo, and just gave them a clip art logo instead.

As for the uniforms, you said Nike's current piping has gotten boring, but I don't think your concept really does anything to fix that. As far as piping goes, it's still pretty conservative.

I would use the red and yellow in the logo on the helmet and not leave them out. Also, I think you could work in some red piping. Personally, I think you shuold get rid of the black, but that's just me.

gYH2mW9.png

the uniforms aren't bad, but georgia state has one of the worst logos in all of division 1...looks like a 6th grader drew and colored it...

Smaller Georgia Schools aren't much for logos. lol

Savannah State (Div. 1, FCS for Football)

To make matter worse, their colors are "reflex blue" and orange. Not red and purple.

As for the uniforms, I like them. They will totally out of place in the new red and black Georgia Dome but that is all they have to work with unless they play at a high school stadium or Georgia Tech's stadium.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived