boise state football concept

On the whole, I like it. The uniform has a very simple, classy yet modern Nike design. There's certainly nothing too loud about it. I think it may actually be lacking orange. The current sets have a lot of orange on them, and while I think these are an improvement on those, these could still stand a little more orange. Perhaps something as simple as making the numerals on both jerseys orange and then have them outlined in white on the blue shirt and blue on the white shirt? (Maybe not. I don't know? haha.)

The only thing I do not like about this concept is the helmet. I certainly like the idea of just having a logo like the horse's head on the helmet instead of the full logo with the wordmark. But, there's no white on that helmet at all. Could you do an orange-white-orange stripe on the helmet with a white facemask instead?

i love the orange pants that they have now! I would like to see those

Yeah, I think losing the orange pants is a mistake. A little loud? Yes, but they have a certain "so bad it's good" quality to them that seems to fit in with Boise State and their athletic branding (blue turf? horse head inside the three-point arc?).

After some thought... I would go with a more traditional uniform layout. I recommend making the shoulder stripes bigger, and go all the way around. consider putting something on the sides of the sleves

For the pants make i say follow the stripes( if any) on the helmet, so in this case a solid orange stripe that goes all the way down, piping on both sides, if any.

Kudos on the numbers, they look Great!

nick Wall

"Find the flame, light the fire"

BEAT ASHEVILLE SCHOOL

The striping on the white pants should match the striping on the white jerseys. Whether it mostly orange, or mostly blue, they need to match. The helmet striping should be more like the other striping as well. With a little consistency, this could be pretty good.

Archived