Inverted colour logos

Stampman

One of the ways I ended up coming up with some of the colour schemes I used in making custom Madden teams was doing a copy & paste of an actual logo--then inverting the colours--sometimes it comes out pretty cool.

For example the team--the Porcupines--got their colours by inverting the logo colours of the Kamloops Blazers of the WHL-

which can seen here at this link--

Kamloops blazers

I went with Black home jerseys--the powder blue pants and gold trim and helmets. The helmets have a wide blue stripe outlined in black-

porcupine uni

and here's the road-

porcupine road--the helmet logo changed

Has anyone else ever done this for ideas?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I dig the gold and light blue. Pretty sweet.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

For kicks, I once designed a what-if WFL 2000 "Toronto Northmen" uni and helmet, and took the old Memphis Southmen/Grizzlies bear logo and more or less reversed the colors. Bingo - the grizzlie bear came out as a polar bear, and worked well and appropriately.

memsouthmen.GIF

It is what it is.

I wonder what the Northmen would have actually looked like. I am surprised that nobody ever found that one, I'm sure if we put pur minds to it we can find it, we are good at this on this board.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

There was a grainy Nothman logo somewhere (logoserver I think) but it's hard to see--I like the way the Northmen looks reversed.

Also--some other colour schemes I came up with are also posted that can be accessed from the links above--I don't normally add to those any more, but it was quicker to use those links thna to transfer the image to the angelfire account I've been using to remote link images.

AND__thanks for the comments on the unis paynomind!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived