First Concept!

JayJaxon

The colored sleeves and shoulders and thick blue piping make it look like a softball team's jersey. A nice looking softball team, but not what I expect an MLB team to look like.

Black shadow on blue number is unnecessary and makes the number more blurry.

You left a big gap between buttons 2 and 3. The original template you used must have had the name script across that, but you don't need that gap with your design.

Thank you for your comments. As far as the buttons, I can move them, but that is just how the template is made. I knew this would not be a popular one haha. But I wanted to make sure I shared it because it is my very first one. Thanks again.

You left a big gap between buttons 2 and 3. The original template you used must have had the name script across that, but you don't need that gap with your design.

Most(if not all) MLB jerseys, even if they don't use a wordmark that stretches the chest, have the space in the buttoning.

Example(warning, large photo): http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/560861/55735...Cubs_Jersey.jpg

if you take away the colored sleeves, this has promise. also, i agree with the above comment on the shadowing. one thing i think teams need to go back to are solid numbers with either a single line to outline them or no outline at all. the black shadows are really played out.

Archived