Miami Marlins UPDATE

JayJaxon

Those colours are waaaaaaaaaaaay too similar to that other Florida baseball team, the Rays. Try something else.

I would really like to use a blue/gold and a possible 3rd color. I can see where the blue may be a little too close. But Tampa has no gold at all in the color scheme save for that small glimmer in the 'R'. Do you have any ideas for a 3rd color that could make it stand out more? I agree with ColaCock that the colors really need to reflect the city which is known for a summer spot and the beaches. There are really so many colors I can think of when it comes to that. This is why I need some help with the choices.

In terms of the script, I'd say go something in more of an art deco style. Color wise, if you want to evoke South Florida, why not some neon to evoke South Beach?

VmWIn6B.png

In terms of the script, I'd say go something in more of an art deco style. Color wise, if you want to evoke South Florida, why not some neon to evoke South Beach?

I never thought about neon before. I will experiment with that. I'll try several fonts and post them here. Stay tuned for that

Archived