A Lil WTF with Rauman Lukko+Phoinex Coyotes

socal_sharks_fan

The reason that I insulted this unoriginal, sloppy, obviously rushed concept is because whenever someone something it pushes another post off the front page. If he just wanted to see what it looked like, fine, but don't post it on the board! If you're gonna post something, make sure it doesn't suck. Even patsox eventually figured that out. People who support these guys who just throw together a 10-minute recolor and then post it are just as guilty of bringing down the boards as the 'artists' (and I use that term lightly) themselves. If someone posts a piece of crap, then I'm going to keep it real and tell them.

Thats what PMs are for.. yes bringing down the board because we have a sign that say you can only be good to post here.. thats the most absurd thing i've ever read... saying if you suck or don't have much talent don't even bother trying doing what you want and showing us here because we don't want your garbage laying around.. He has a right to post whatever he wants as far as a concept.

You're right, he does have a right to post here. I also have the right to tell him that his concept is lousy. If he wants to post here, he should spend more time on his concepts. I'm not saying he needs to be Michelangelo, but I am saying that he needs to show more effort.

P.S. Due to your absolute lack of knowledge in the field of proper English grammar, your post is nearly indecipherable. Please feel free to learn how to write a coherent sentence.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

P.S. Due to your absolute lack of knowledge in the field of proper English grammar, your post is nearly indecipherable. Please feel free to how to write a coherent sentence.

Please feel free to stop being a douche bag.

-Thank you

P.S. I don't care about proper grammar on a message board. Ah yes indecipherable, because all my words are typed incorrectly. Fall off a cliff.

spacer.png

The reason that I insulted this unoriginal, sloppy, obviously rushed concept is because whenever someone something it pushes another post off the front page. If he just wanted to see what it looked like, fine, but don't post it on the board! If you're gonna post something, make sure it doesn't suck. Even patsox eventually figured that out. People who support these guys who just throw together a 10-minute recolor and then post it are just as guilty of bringing down the boards as the 'artists' (and I use that term lightly) themselves. If someone posts a piece of crap, then I'm going to keep it real and tell them.

Thats what PMs are for.. yes bringing down the board because we have a sign that say you can only be good to post here.. thats the most absurd thing i've ever read... saying if you suck or don't have much talent don't even bother trying doing what you want and showing us here because we don't want your garbage laying around.. He has a right to post whatever he wants as far as a concept.

First off, I don't see what's wrong with the grammar here.

Second off, I completely agree that people have a right to post a concept that they made regardless of talent level. That is not in question here. What I believe koizim is saying, and I wholehartedly agree, is that you should put some actual effort into a concept. This isn't worth 10 minutes. Take some more time and make it a real original piece of art, or whatever. Nobody cares how good you are, as long as you put the effort in to deserve it. When it takes more effort to C&C a concept than it does to make it, something is wrong. So no, I disagree with how you are interpreting what koizim said, and yes I believe there is a sign (metaphorically) that says you have to put effort in any concept.

Second off, I completely agree that people have a right to post a concept that they made regardless of talent level. That is not in question here. What I believe koizim is saying, and I wholehartedly agree, is that you should put some actual effort into a concept. This isn't worth 10 minutes. Take some more time and make it a real original piece of art, or whatever. Nobody cares how good you are, as long as you put the effort in to deserve it. When it takes more effort to C&C a concept than it does to make it, something is wrong. So no, I disagree with how you are interpreting what koizim said, and yes I believe there is a sign (metaphorically) that says you have to put effort in any concept.

What you just said pretty much sums up what I've been trying (and obviously failing) to get across.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Ok socal_sharks_fan, you posted a crap concept. I think by now you know not to copy past stuff and call it a concept. You also aren?t the first to do this.

You have two roads to take.

Road A- Learn from this and develop you ideas: ala make real concepts (start with pre existing teams and give them a brand new look). This will lead to real c&c and more respect.

Road B (patsox road) - Keep doing this a few times. Make a jerk out of your self and have everyone hate you.

Please, go with road A

yes but constructive criticism is helpful. his was just a rant about everything he did wrong and that he shouldnt have posted it. i just think that stuff is uncalled for. help the person out. dont just tell them how bad it is.

On the contrary, I feel that that is excellent criticism for this particular concept.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Road B (patsox road) - Keep doing this a few times. Make a jerk out of your self and have everyone hate you.

Why doesn't he post here anymore?

Did he get banned?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Yeah, this is not very impressive. For one thing, the logo looks corny and dumb. Also, nothing has changed with the uniform except for an added wordmark on the jersey. I mean, dude, you have a good idea going for you, but you need to take some time with this stuff. I know it can be frustrating trying to make a concept that you and everyone will enjoy. But, you need to put some thought behind some of these concepts.

You've got potentially good ideas, you just have to put a little more effort into your design.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived