OHL Concepts

JCC

Great job of all of them, I just dont like the Brampton one. Then again you can't really do anything about that green they have for their jersey.

I'm a die hard for the Battalion, but I have to agree.

I don't know why they couldn't have a contrasting shoulder bar like the white jersey.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Great job of all of them, I just dont like the Brampton one. Then again you can't really do anything about that green they have for their jersey.

I'm a die hard for the Battalion, but I have to agree.

I don't know why they couldn't have a contrasting shoulder bar like the white jersey.

I know, I like their whites, but the home almost makes me sick and thats what the colour would look like. lol

spezzaheatley1.png

lol!

I'd say more like if i sneezed without covering my nose, lol.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• 2 weeks later...

I love the 2 new ones (Guelph and Saginaw)

The Storm's is very simple, but it works perfectly.

Saginaw's set keeps them with their patriotic theme but keeps it traditional as well. I love it.

you've got the half stripes like the Guelph concept and the RBK logo placing like the Erie concept....to be honest it doesn't look horrible at all but it's not the most creative of your concepts.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived