OHL Concepts

JCC

I like Petetborough and Oshawa!! Not really feeling Erie though. I dont like that template when its used like that. I looks like the jersey is VERY incomplete. For the Generals one though, I'd like to see it in the rangers template? Just a thought.

*edit*

For the added ones, I am not really feeling the Kitchener one, maybe add Rangers diagonally on the home one and Kitchener diagonally on the road one. As for Brampton..nope sorry..don't work.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I like Petetborough and Oshawa!! Not really feeling Erie though....

I agree. The red shoulders seem out of place given the template you chose. The same with the yellow parts on the home jersey. Although I'm impressed with your other two designs above that one. But one thing I was wonderting about the Generals was why the waist is red/blue frontview and only blue from the back?

Loving those 67s...

Way to mix heritage elements into a new style... could have also put the barberpole into the side panel (similar to your sting, but smaller to replicate barberpole...)

Gotta say that the Generals remind me too much of the Rangers...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

You've done some good work here.

I'm not a fan of the Erie or Brampton sets. I think it's just the RBK logo's placing that bugs me on the Erie set.

What you've done with the Generals and the Sting are both nice looks. Simple and clean. I just think those 2 teams have identies that can't be touched right now. I guess if the OHL is going to RBK edge sets (next year I think) these might be perfect.

Peterborough is A+ 100% type stuff! I've been dieing to see something similar to this set become permanent. The 3rd they used that you based this off of one one of my fave. jerseies ever!

Kitchener is great too! They basically mimick the Rangers look and this does a great job of it.

I love what you did with the 67s. Keeping the baberpole stripes in the identity, but not over-doing it like I feel the 67s are known for. Classy.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Oshawa-

Nice little nod to the older style uniforms

Peterborough-

I think it looks nice. The Petes have one of those sets that is difficult to update, just becasue, but these look nice. The little wave in the shoulders gives it a nice bit of movement.

Kitchener -

The white is a nice one. One the blue, the shoulders seem too heavy. The white waist and red shoulders don't balance well. Try swapping the white and red onthe shoulders and see how it evens out.

Sarnia -

For the bee theme, this is well done. the striping on the sleeves looks bee-ish with a bit of an edge, without resorting to that tacky 'obvious' bee striping. I may just be used to waht font they use now, but the font numbers used here don't quite click to me...with the white/black/yellow so balanced it feels as though there should be 3 layers.

Ottawa-

Like Kitchener, the white looks fine, but the red seems like it needs more. It's like, half barberpole, but isn't. I think you either need to go whole hog on the 'pole in this one or go in a different direction with the design.

Brampton -

acceptable. That green is tough to work with, and you did try to break it up instead of a sea of green like they have now. They work with the military theme. The back numbers on the white jersey don't wuite look right. I can barely make out the yellow outline, but I can't think of a suggestion to change it.

Niagara -

good set. Nothing that you've done purposely, but I can't stomach their logo. I just wish that it was something else, it throws off the whole design. See how you can play with some more red in the design. The major flaw (IMO) of the team is that they have always relied heavily on the black, and to see so much of it, not much looks different in your design. Maybe adding some more red to the underside of the sleeves and see what effect that has. I don't want to say cut back on the black, or add more white on the home, since that will just make it look silly.

Erie -

different, and they are a team that always has been, and almost needs to be. For the colours they have, you've used them in good proportions to each other, the fonts are nicely done, and so is the striping

That Ottawa 67's jersey is awesome. In fact, I was wondering if me and a fellow board member could use this design (with different logos and colors) for our fantasy hockey team? (It wont be exactly the same)

oBIgzrL.png

I gotta say the Niagra one looks a little too similar to the Peterborough concept for my tastes.

I like the Greyhounds one though I would take the stars off the side...too much like an All-Star Jersey.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived