Phillies Road Concept

JamieRose

I really like the Phillies' unis, but i was wondering what they would look like with Philadelphia script on the road. So i decided to try it out. I managed to find a font very similar to the actual Phillies font, but it was an absolute pain to work with and I will probably never use it again.

PhilliesLogo.png

other than that I really didn't change anything on the uniform.

PhilliesRoad.png

TDZiMMB.png

I really like the Phillies' unis, but i was wondering what they would look like with Philadelphia script on the road. So i decided to try it out. I managed to find a font very similar to the actual Phillies font, but it was an absolute pain to work with and I will probably never use it again.

PhilliesLogo.png

other than that I really didn't change anything on the uniform.

PhilliesRoad.png

Why yours doesn't work, because your "L" and your "d" don't really read as such. Your "L" looks like a stylized "P", and your "d" reads as a cursive "J". I have never seen any "d" connect to another letter that high up, they always connect at the bottom.

yeah, the l's look a little off, and so does the lowercase p. i think this could work better if it was on a slant, like the dodgers do on their roads. i'd love to see my hometown's full name on a jersey, and maybe it's just the font that's in the way. "Phila" might look better here, even. maybe give that a shot? that'll leave more room.

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever you do, dont use PHILA. That is the most irritating thing in all of sports. If Los Angeles (11 letters including space) can do it across their road jerseys, than so can Philadelphia - In full!!! It looks great, don't change it!!!

franchise.jpg

Archived