New Minnesota Timberwolves

TwinsTerritory

It's late & I probably should completely read a thread before I post . . . yeah, that's gonna happen . . . What do ye all make of this recent NM newspaper article?

http://www.crookstontimes.com/articles/200...s/19sports2.txt

I'm not one to trifle with The Crookston Times, nosiree. HOW incorrect AM I that the new Wolves unis WILL have green accents, somewhere & how, given how much the new primary logo is like the current one? That nice secondary logo everyone likes, me too, who knows if, how or when it'll manifest itself as maybe a 3rd uni?

There's a recent Minneapolis Star-Tribune article that states green will remain as accent color. I'll post it if/when I find it. So I think all thread posters here & hopefully Wolves get what they want, uni wise, this year.

"The Amazing Fabwell... Knows All... SEES All... Tells NOTHING!!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's late & I probably should completely read a thread before I post . . . yeah, that's gonna happen . . . What do ye all make of this recent NM newspaper article?

I'm not one to trifle with The Crookston Times, nosiree. HOW incorrect AM I that the new Wolves unis WILL have green accents, somewhere & how, given how much the new primary logo is like the current one? That nice secondary logo everyone likes, me too, who knows if, how or when it'll manifest itself as maybe a 3rd uni?

There's a recent Minneapolis Star-Tribune article that states green will remain as accent color. I'll post it if/when I find it. So I think all thread posters here & hopefully Wolves get what they want, uni wise, this year.

That's hilarious...I went to high school with that kid in good ol' Crookston, MN!

Although he does have a few valid points, I can't help but be somewhat excited about next year with Miller, Love and Jefferson. I wouldn't exactly call it a marketing "ploy", but I think it needed to be done, especially when the old logo reeked of the KG/Marbury days.

Good find, mrfab.

35187800ud6.png

Would you think about this:

minn1iw4.th.pngminn2no4.th.png

And this:

19sports2-3.jpg

Look Similair?

I Think look.

NBA Live '99 for PC...great game!

I see the similarities, but I doubt the designers @ Adidas were playing NBA Live '99 this spring and came to a revelation about the new secondary logo...or did they? Good find though.

35187800ud6.png

That's hilarious...I went to high school with that kid in good ol' Crookston, MN!

Although he does have a few valid points, I can't help but be somewhat excited about next year with Miller, Love and Jefferson. I wouldn't exactly call it a marketing "ploy", but I think it needed to be done, especially when the old logo reeked of the KG/Marbury days.

Good find, mrfab.

Just graduated college with Derrick... he's gonna need a little more seasoning before hitting a bigger daily. Don't think McHale was neglecting his GM job by helping to design the new logo, just as Glen Taylor is not going to spend less on FA because of the cost of a new logo.

Archived