My guestbook

CDunn

I don't know why I'm writting this, I guess I was kind of amused and trying to put off an English paper.

No one had ever signed my guestbook...or so I thought. Then I checked my e-mail and found a letter asking me to approve a guestbook signing. Excited, I clicked the links to read what was written. Turns out it was from my sister. It was rather stupid, so I declined it. Then I noticed two others. The first simply said the dudes name was kyle and he found me through "chris cramer".

The next, and most interesting, read as followed:

Name?: Joe Bosack

URL?: www.joebosack.com

How did you find CND Designs?: Logo Board

Comments?: Your work sucks a**. All you guys on the logo board need to get new hobbies, cause youll never cut it. Joe

(the "a**" is my own edit).

I don't really know why, but I found this funny. It sounds like something Brandonman would have written. Wasn't that his name? He was so annoying. Though he did write "Joe" after it like the real Joe does. On the off chance it was him I am really disappointed because I admire Joe Bosack Group's work so much.

It's not about whether I make it or not. I know I'm not good enough. But as long as I design stuff I think looks cool, I'm happy. Some of us have gifts, some of us just have fun, some have both. I really don't understand why people would write crap like this. Have y'all(sorry for the Southernism)had anything wierd or funny written in your guestbooks?

PS. When would this smilie come in handy? When you're feeling particularly stealthy? :ninja:

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know why I'm writting this, I guess I was kind of amused and trying to put off an English paper.

No one had ever signed my guestbook...or so I thought. Then I checked my e-mail and found a letter asking me to approve a guestbook signing. Excited, I clicked the links to read what was written. Turns out it was from my sister. It was rather stupid, so I declined it. Then I noticed two others. The first simply said the dudes name was kyle and he found me through "chris cramer".

The next, and most interesting, read as followed:

Name?: Joe Bosack

URL?: www.joebosack.com

How did you find CND Designs?: Logo Board

Comments?: Your work sucks a**. All you guys on the logo board need to get new hobbies, cause youll never cut it. Joe

(the "a**" is my own edit).

I don't really know why, but I found this funny. It sounds like something Brandonman would have written. Wasn't that his name? He was so annoying. Though he did write "Joe" after it like the real Joe does. On the off chance it was him I am really disappointed because I admire Joe Bosack Group's work so much.

It's not about whether I make it or not. I know I'm not good enough. But as long as I design stuff I think looks cool, I'm happy. Some of us have gifts, some of us just have fun, some have both. I really don't understand why people would write crap like this. Have y'all(sorry for the Southernism)had anything wierd or funny written in your guestbooks?

PS. When would this smilie come in handy? When you're feeling particularly stealthy? :ninja:

You assume too much!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

As someone who has worked with Joe, I can be reasonably sure that it was an impostor and not the real Joe Bosack. I know Joe to be a very friendly and encouraging person and I highly doubt he would do something this unprofessional. I've emailed him to direct this to his attention so he can, perhaps, address it, so we shall see what the man himself says.

Thanks Nitro for bringing this to my attention.

I can assure you that I did NOT make that post to your website/guestbook. I have never publicly disparaged anyone's work, professional or otherwise, and have always looked for the best in everything. I try to be as encouraging as I can to anyone who shares my chosen profession; and I have personally responded to every designer inquiry that has come to our firm.

This is the first "imposter" post that I have ever known of and I find it disappointing. I take my reputation very seriously, perhaps more seriously than most as it is my name that represents this company.

The real - Joe

Archived