2008 CFL season

Magnus

Not really i thought my Bombers would have beaten the Argos, Lions should have put a better fight against Calgary and i didn't think the riders would have blown out the Esks

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Quarterback is going to be a big problem for the Lions this year.

Buck Pierce is playing on a separated shoulder, and he's doomed to re-injure it another 17 times (he's already done it once) this season.

Jarious Jackson is VERY inconsistent at quarterback and throws many bad balls, but his deep ball is incredible...he just can't go deep every time though.

Defense looks like it'll be tough again, and Joe Smith...what can I say about him...he's a beast, and should be given more touches.

I think I'll be following the Tiger Cats a little closer this year. Seeing as how the signed former Auburn RB Tre Smith and have WR Prechae Rodriquez on the Practice Squad.

Also, I know that at least in the Southeast CSS usually carries a few random games on Saturdays and Sundays.

Tre Smith played awesome for the Ti-Cats and they can easily have a great 1-2 punch at Running Back in Hammertown

I hope he does well. Although, I saw some internet e-complaining on some message boards about him dropping the ball before the goal line. But other than that, I've read a lot of positives about him up there.

Tre Smith played awesome for the Ti-Cats and they can easily have a great 1-2 punch at Running Back in Hammertown

I hope he does well. Although, I saw some internet e-complaining on some message boards about him dropping the ball before the goal line. But other than that, I've read a lot of positives about him up there.

Yeah you get that he's a rookie in his first game so we should give him some time he has a lot of potential

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Have any US TV Networks picked up the rights to show games this season?

I doubt you'll be seeing anything on say, ESPN or what have you, but here in the NY Metro Area we've gotten CFL games on MSG, SNY, and FSNY (Now MSG Plus) in the past...so I'd guess any games would be on a local sports affiliate on a night maybe where you have no baseball game or something?

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived