Oregon Duck Football

wyopokes2

I actually like them. My favorite colors in sports are green and yellow, and this green and yellow combo is much better than the Ducks' current one. I like how it's kind of edgy, but isn't dumb looking like their current unis. Unfortunately, Nike would never let this fly. Can I see what a monochrome green would look like?

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

I actually like them. My favorite colors in sports are green and yellow, and this green and yellow combo is much better than the Ducks' current one. I like how it's kind of edgy, but isn't dumb looking like their current unis. Unfortunately, Nike would never let this fly. Can I see what a monochrome green would look like?

i threw a green helmet in there also just to see what it would look like

2744828990_888a55c9ba_o.png

I think it's good. It's definitely not my favorite uniform concept, but I think it's because I wish Oregon would use a different (more of a Kelly) green. I like it, and I like the yellow. I also really like the graphic on the helmet. I know it's their old one, but it's MUCH better than it currently is.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Go with the current wordmark & helmet, and the pre-Belotti Bold numbers.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived