Canada International Baseball

TwoRsAndTwoLs

Apparently I'm turning this into a series, but I don't know how long I'm going to go with it. You may have seen the USA design a week or so ago, and I've got some ideas about a Japan concept. Enough with that, though, let's get to this one for Canada.

CanadaBaseball.gif

CANMarks.gif

I used the double-lined font as a shout-out to Canada's only MLB Champion Blue Jays, the white front-panel on the home hat is obviously a flag mock-up, but I also did it to honor the Expos (though the 'Jays also had the white front-panel). I have a feeling you guys aren't going to like it much, but that's ok, because I think the black hat's pretty good.

Let me know what you think.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

I dont think you can really improve upon what Canada has now. Imo, they are the best looking international baseball team.

For your concept, Im not feeling the main logo, it doesnt scream baseball to me like the current logo. Also, Im not a huge fan of the font you used for the jersey.

beLEAF

I'm rethinking the front mark on the uniforms, because it doesn't come off real well when its smaller, but I think the double-line font works well for the numbers and I would like to keep it.

I have a small tweak on the C-leaf, I showed this concept to someone off-board and she told me the C looked a little bit too much like a zero, so I have tried to make that clear. I'll post that with the updated wordmark when I figure it out.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Archived