Design Curtis Sanford's Mask

gingerbreadmann

• 1 month later...

Dark colored cage, interesting. I wear a black one on my mask and have no issues with it but the prevailing trend is toward the lighter colored silver or chrome. It does make the mask look better though.

He played for the Worcester IceCats! And Roberto Luongo played for the Lowell Lock Monsters, albeit briefly. Who'da thought that 2 guys, playing for 2 different teams within years of each other here in MA, would end up on the same team?

It's funny that you mentioned this...I talked to Luongo while he was with Lowell. They were in St. John's, to take on the Baby Leafs. He was the back-up that night and the old Memorial Stadium was small so there wasn't even a spot on the bench for the back-up goalie. He had to sit right by the gate in one of the hallways to the dressing rooms, which happened to be right beside my seat. We chatted for pretty much the whole game and I got to walk away with his autograph on my ticket. He's was really friendly and grounded, down to earth and just talked like we had known each other since High School. I hope making it to the bigs hasn't changed any of that! Anyway here's a scan. And it was on one of the commemorative tickets for the last season of Memorial Stadium to boot...which in itself is pretty cool!

luongoautonv2.png

Archived