Design Curtis Sanford's Mask

gingerbreadmann

I guess Curtis feels ugly out there, maybe it's that lack of self-esteem that causes him to suck and be a backup. Now he's asking you, his loyal fans (and haters) to make him pretty. So go do it!

Curtis Sanford wants you to design the goalie mask he?ll wear for the 2008-09 season. Submit your original design using the template provided in the interactive workshop by 5pm PST on August 25th and you could receive an autographed Sanford Jersey, a meet and greet with Curtis himself, and of course, the adulation of Canucks fans everywhere.

There are no limitations on how you create your mask - you can create a mask digitally using an image editing program like Adobe Photoshop, or simply print the mask template out on your home printer and design directly on the paper ? but you must submit your final creation by August 25th to be considered for selection. Submissions will be accepted via e-mail at web.queries@canuck.com or via post. Please read the contest Rules and Regulations before beginning your mask.

The top entries will be posted in a gallery on Canucks.com following the August 25th deadline. Sanford will choose the winning mask by August 27th which will be reproduced by Ian Johnson of Excailbur Air Brushing of Vancouver in time for a training camp debut in September.

Vancouver Canucks Official Contest: Design a mask for Curtis Sanford

Kind of an odd template. Anyway, so you get a jersey, meet and greet, and the satisfaction of seeing your darling out there on the ice. Probably worth more than the Colts contest!

With a name like Sanford, there's just no reason not to have a Redd Foxx helmet. :D

Idea already, Redd Foxx, The red truck, with the Sanford & Son sign on the top center. Redd on the right, the guy who played the son (can't remember his name at the moment) driving the truck.

Every time he starts, they MUST play the sanford & son theme, no question....

Yeah, I know, sleep deprivation sucks. zzzzzz

baltimoreravens.png

I think I might take a crack at this. I have some pretty neat ideas popping out of my head, so we'll see what I can come up with!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Design a mask you'll see almost 3 times this season!

Seriously. Design Sanford's baseball hat would be a better contest. :D Still its a cool idea that they're trying something like this, and I can't say I cared much for his current mask. Its a little too 1970s van-art for my taste

west29.jpg

Design a mask you'll see almost 3 times this season!

Seriously. Design Sanford's baseball hat would be a better contest. :D Still its a cool idea that they're trying something like this, and I can't say I cared much for his current mask. Its a little too 1970s van-art for my taste

west29.jpg

'And on the side here, there's a chick, holding a laser, just sorta, like, looking out, over the planets...'

The thing that really kills me is, not only will the mask see action less than five times this season, it'll never be seen inside GM Place. If Sanford ever started a home game, the hockey-going public would revolt.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Johnny Canuck is punching a bear in the crotch to show dominance.

On an unrelated note, there's a bear in our area. Hopefully, the law will let him handle our homeless problem before taking him back to the wild.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

He played for the Worcester IceCats! And Roberto Luongo played for the Lowell Lock Monsters, albeit briefly. Who'da thought that 2 guys, playing for 2 different teams within years of each other here in MA, would end up on the same team?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I was going to offer up a paint-by-numbers mask for him, in which a section would be filled when he wins.

But, this is Curtis Sanford and not Robert Luongo, so unless there's going to be like 5 sections to color in, it's going to be pointless.

Here's mine. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I can't wait to hear back from the Canucks!

Sanford_mask_small.jpg

By the way, I can't help but think that the beach ball mask is derogatory in some way...

cloutier_1.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived