Duke, Miami, Florida St.

theflakeband

I actually really like the Tulane concept (other than the fact that I can't tell the home and 2nd alt. apart). I dig the side stripes that kinda curl at the bottom and come to a point under the arm. I also really like the idea you had putting the championship teams on the ND alternate - great idea for a team with such tradition. Could you e-mail me the template you're using (vector format please), I want to take a crack at some college jerseys and I think you have the best template I've seen.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually really like the Tulane concept (other than the fact that I can't tell the home and 2nd alt. apart). I dig the side stripes that kinda curl at the bottom and come to a point under the arm. I also really like the idea you had putting the championship teams on the ND alternate - great idea for a team with such tradition. Could you e-mail me the template you're using (vector format please), I want to take a crack at some college jerseys and I think you have the best template I've seen.

That isn't his template. And he most obviously isn't using vector. Look under the template sticky.

• 2 weeks later...

After looking at most of these concepts, I'm actually scared of trying to make my own college football concepts now; These aren't bad per se, but they're stuff we've seen before, and most are worst off than what we see in real life; I especially found Miami (FL) and Notre Dame hard to like.....Also, where did you find those numberplates for these teams?

• 1 month later...

Archived