Duke, Miami, Florida St.

theflakeband

Whew, at least you didn't make a black alt for Notre Dame...

These are getting better. The alternate blue though? The only difference I see in the "alternate" is the wordmark IRISH is white instead of gold. Seriously?

If you look closely into the blue alternate it contains all the championsip years and the coaches and heiman winners and all the all americans

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whew, at least you didn't make a black alt for Notre Dame...

These are getting better. The alternate blue though? The only difference I see in the "alternate" is the wordmark IRISH is white instead of gold. Seriously?

If you look closely into the blue alternate it contains all the championsip years and the coaches and heiman winners and all the all americans

Ohh...but you have to be smoking crack to see it, right? Because I can't see it.

Another thing I just noticed is that the Irish aren't in the Big10, they are independent.

So, are we going to see any updates on your previous concepts? I'm not trying to be a d*ck, but from a serious stand point: it is generally best to go back and try to make previous work better than to just crank out 50 concepts and hope one of them is a winner. I really would like to see some updates, plus it'll help you new work evolve as you learn from previous mistakes and such.

It's pretty obvious that he's not going to go back and change any of these. He's made all 119 teams and, judging by the way he's taken C&C so far, is not looking back. So unless a miracle happens and he actually goes back and puts more work into his concepts other than giving every team black alternates and slapping the same generic Nike piping on every other NCAA FBS team, prepare to see more of the same.

In your Purdue concept, why did you make two black jerseys (one with white numbers, one with gold numbers)? It's pretty much pointless.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Purdue Boilermakers

PurdueBoilermakers.png

if you want something to be changed just post it and i'll do it for every concept from now on :D

Ok just because they are all nike jerseys doesnt mean you have to use the SAME EXACT PIPING FOR EVERY SINGLE JERSEY!!!!!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

LOL you just tell me what you want

I think we've made it pretty damn clear what it is that we want: we want you to stop giving teams slightly modified versions of one jersey and calling it an alternate. It serves no purpose. This includes (but is not limited to) changing the color of the numbers, removing and adding stripes, removing and adding patches, and changing the color of the wordmark on a jersey. Is that clear enough for you?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived