Blue Jays Concept

Jared222

Ok lets hope I do this all right as this is my first post of a concept... (PS- Any advice would be greatly appreciated )

I have been reading and enjoying this forum for months now but i have never gotten up the nerve to post anything , well i figured now would be as good of a time as any to try something out .

So this is a pretty rough concept as i did it quickly in photoshop cuz i didnt have access to Illustrator or fireworks over my school break , so as i said this is very rough overall and needs cleaning up for sure , but the overall design is what i was trying to portray , meshing the new jays logo with the canadian identity of the old logo.

So i kept the new Jays logo , tweaked some of the colourings , and then added in the old maple leaf idea of the original Blue Jays logo ...

Torontonew.png

***Edit*** Took away 2 of the extra shades of blue and grey and a bit of the leafs red ...

NEW

Torontonew2.png

Any C&C or advice would be awesome , as i have admired alot of your guys work for along time and just wanted to get a toe in the water ...

Archived