Washington State Helmets

nwtrailtrekker

from Uni Watch over at ESPN.com:

Washington State has long been the only major college team with two helmet designs (silver at home and red on the road), and now they'll have two different helmet logos. The stylized "WSU" that's been used since 2000 will still be worn on the road helmet, but the old-school "Cougars" script, which in recent years has only been worn in the annual Apple Cup game, will now be featured at home. According to this article, expect a major uni overhaul next season, when the school's outfitter switches from Russell to Nike.

from Uni Watch over at ESPN.com:

Washington State has long been the only major college team with two helmet designs (silver at home and red on the road), and now they'll have two different helmet logos. The stylized "WSU" that's been used since 2000 will still be worn on the road helmet, but the old-school "Cougars" script, which in recent years has only been worn in the annual Apple Cup game, will now be featured at home. According to this article, expect a major uni overhaul next season, when the school's outfitter switches from Russell to Nike.

I like the classic simple look russell has given the cougs. Its looks really good in person and on the tv. Its to bad they are going to become a nike school, they are just going to make a clusterpipingfxck* and ruin the great jerseys they currently wear.

*Clusterpipingfxck: Adj.

Def: When a retro clean cut football uniform gets nike-ized and looks like poop.

Sentence: Wow, look at their clusterpipingfxck they call jerseys.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Hmm. Interesting. It doesn't scream Wazzou to me at all, especially the numbers. However, those same numbers are extremely easy to read, and the look is clean. Idk.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived