My baseball jersey collection online

spyboy1

It seems I may have come to the end of the road with my hockey jersey collecting for the most part. I have no interest in the Edge jerseys and have just about everything else covered that I'm interested in.

But I have been getting baseball jerseys lately and have been updating my online gallery rather regularly as well.

Here is the link to the game worn collection and the replica jersey collection, which features my new pride and joy, the Twins red alternates only worn twice in 1997.

2992171190100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2184515500100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

My goal is to get a game worn Twins jersey from every year they wore a special patch and currently I only need a 1991 Twins 30th Anniversary jersey to complete my plan. I do have the patch and plan on making a replica Kent Hrbek jersey in the meantime.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Lucky of you!

Very pretty your baseball jersey collection!!! I'd like to have a collection like yours but I'm far from the States and the current exchange of the US dollar doesn't help me.

Postdata: Why did you include as "replica jerseys" some jerseys with a clear "Authentic" tag below, right of them?

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

How have you gotten your hands on all of these Twins gamers? Thanks.

The majority of the game worn ones have come from the annual Twins Fest held each January.

Several have come from good ol' ebay and a couple from the Twins Pro Shops.

Postdata: Why did you include as "replica jerseys" some jerseys with a clear "Authentic" tag below, right of them?

Well, the first album are actual game worn jerseys. The second group are "replicas" of game worn jerseys, even though the majority of them are authentic level reproductions. If anyone has a suggestion of what else to call them, I'm open to renaming the album to avoid confusion. I'd also like to come up with a system of sorting them that would allow me to put all the Twins jerseys in one album, but I'm hesitant to mix the game worn ones with ones that aren't.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

That's easy, let's categorize the jerseys as:

1 - Actual game worn jerseys

2 - Authentic jerseys

3 - Replica jerseys

I'm sure he knows what terms the manufacturer uses to market the merchandise.

The question is, what do you call a jersey that you've customized as a replica of an actual, game-worn jersey. Since "replica" will be confusing with the aforementioned marketing labels, I suggest "reproduction" or "facsimile".

20082614447.png

Archived