Cubs/Brewers on WCIU/ESPN tonight

scarsofthumper

What's odd about both teams wearing alts? I know it's something they've done before.

I'll tell you what is weird -- the Brewers are winning against Chicago for once. :P

What's odd is that they're both wearing blue. I mean, I guess you'd know about the Cubs and Brewers both wearing their alts while playing against each other, but it still looks awkward.

But at least they're wearing 2 completely different shades of blue. I can still remember a game in which the Blue Jays and the Royals played a game wearing their alternate jerseys, and had on the same shade of blue. It looked like a practice game.

I thought baseball didn't allow teams to wear alts of a similar color during a game.

I really don't get that rule because it's not all that difficult to distinguish who's on offense and who's on defense during a baseball game.

If you ask me, the typical home white vs. road gray matchup looks more alike than the Cubs' royal vs. Brewers' navy.

6uXNWAo.png

I'll tell you what is weird -- the Brewers are winning against Chicago for once.

Brewers are 4-3 at Wrigley this year...

Before tonight (still not final), the Brewers have lost five straight to the Cubs. :D

6uXNWAo.png

I'll tell you what is weird -- the Brewers are winning against Chicago for once.

Brewers are 4-3 at Wrigley this year...

Before tonight (still not final), the Brewers have lost five straight to the Cubs. :D

Sorry, I thought you said at the Cubs. I conveniently forgot the Miller Park sweep. :P (5-3 at Wrigley, though.)

Archived