Hamilton Tiger Cats

Korbyn

Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Here is my second CFL concept, I hope to do all 8 teams.

Ok I'll start with a little bit about this. First of all it is quite evident that it was inspired the Bengals. II used there design because well I feel like Hamilton has one of the worst jerseys in the league and felt like this concept really represents what the Tiger Cats are. I also used there alternate logo because well it is really cool and fierce.

For those who don't know here is there current set:HOME, AWAY, ALT.

Any C & C will be appreciated!

TigerCatsConcept.png

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Ok I'll start with a little bit about this. First of all it is quite evident that it was inspired the Bengals. II used there design because well I feel like Hamilton has one of the worst jerseys in the league and felt like this concept really represents what the Tiger Cats are. I also used there alternate logo because well it is really cool and fierce.

TigerCatsConcept.png

I like what you've done. The traditional style numbers go a lot better with a blue-collar team like the Tabbies. Italicized numbers just don't belong in football. They look minor league. The Steelers get a lot of pressure from their fans to return to conventional block numbers. Your jerseys are not as over-the-top as the Bungles. Yours look very classy.

Is there a CFL rule about sleeve or cowl numbers? I'm pretty sure there is.

s there a CFL rule about sleeve or cowl numbers? I'm pretty sure there is.

I am not to sure actually. I am looking at this series as if I am taking over the CFL and re-doing all the jerseys is one of my first jobs.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I have to say I love the TiCats current helmets and jerseys (I wish the head logo would be on the sleeve), I hate the pants they wear now, although the gold ones are decent.

When I came into this thread, Im not going to lie, I wasnt expecting much but you surprised me here. I actually like these! The helmet looks awesome, I love it!

I love the jerseys, the tiger stripes look good. The only thing Id change is the black pants, I hate seeing the Cats in black pants unless they wear all black. Try gold pants on both sets, they were known for gold pants before Reebok took over.

Maybe try a gold alternate??

Great concept!

beLEAF

• 1 month later...
Winnipeg Blue Bombers

TigerCatsConcept.png

I like this design. I like the new Tiger Cats logo, a definate upgrade from thier old one. I also like the tiger head on the helmet over the whole body. The jerseys in a way remind me of a black and gold version of the Bengals, not that there is anything wrong with that (I'm a Bengals fan). Good Job.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

I like this design. I like the new Tiger Cats logo, a definate upgrade from thier old one. I also like the tiger head on the helmet over the whole body. The jerseys in a way remind me of a black and gold version of the Bengals, not that there is anything wrong with that (I'm a Bengals fan). Good Job.
STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS!!!!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

You don't have to quote the entire thing you know

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Like how you used their alternate logo - way better than current logo. Concepts are also a huge improvement from their jerseys they have. Look forward to what you come up with the other 6 teams.

Taylor_27

Thanks bro!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived