Seattle Mariners uniform history

Cianfrocco

What are you guys talking about when you talk about this one off/1992 jersey? Is this the BP jersey?

No, it was a jersey that the Mariners wore during one home game to celebrate the fact that they were bought by a local group and that the Mariners were Seattle's team - not Tampa's.

Ah, now I see them. I had to go to 1992 year to see them. Those are actually pretty cool looking.

Glad to see all the responses. I know I chose a rather simple free hosting site, so the traffic allowed might be a bit limited at times. But I promise, the site does work, so keep trying!

As for the caps page mentioning Felix Fermin, I honestly have no explanation for that. I know it was Luis Sojo! Just a brain cramp or something, but it is fixed now, thanks for pointing it out.

dbacks.gif mariners.gif

I just took another look through - fantastic work! I completely missed the helmets the first time I saw the site. I can't verify this, as I don't have any pictures, but I'm pretty sure Chris Widger wore a goalie style catcher's mask/helment when he with the Mariners too.

Archived