Montreal Alouettes

Korbyn

Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Hamilton Tiger Cats

This is my third ever football concept as well as my third concept in my CFL series where I hope to re-do all 8 teams in the league. This time I tryed the Montreal Alouettes.

I used there alternate logo as the main logo and put their Zephyr logo on the pants. Not to much more to say about this other then the fact I just did what I would like to see the Alouettes wear. The blue jersey is the home and the red is the alternate. The red helment would be worn with the home while the blue with the away and alternate jerseys.

For those unfamiliar with the Alouettes here is their current jersey set:HOME, AWAY, ALT.

And with all that blabbing here it is:

AlouettesConcept.png

Any C & C is welcome!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I prefer your other two concepts to this, but this is still great work here.

I love how you used that head logo, gives the Als a much more mean look to them.

As mean as a Lark can be, I guess... Nice Set!!! Except you forgot the Molson Export & Nissan logos!!!

franchise.jpg

Except you forgot the Molson Export & Nissan logos!!

I was thinking of putting the 2008 Grey Cup logo on there, but realized that would mean I think they will be in the Grey CUp and we all now it will be a diffrent shade of blue in there ;)

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I was thinking of putting the 2008 Grey Cup logo on there, but realized that would mean I think they will be in the Grey CUp and we all now it will be a diffrent shade of blue in there ;)

I think it would look good on the front of the Als jersey.

7uof2kr6sduf5eptuglf.gif

broncossigbz9.png

den-1.gifbsu-1.gifavs.gif

I think it would look good on the front of the Als jersey.

7uof2kr6sduf5eptuglf.gif

They haven't worn Grey Cup patches since 2001, but definitely yes, this patch DOES look good on the Als' road jerseys (assuming they will wear white at the game.)

This is totally way off topic, but that template irks me for some reason every time I see it. I'm certain it is the pants. I just can't picture a player striking that pose and when I do, it seems ghey and awkward. That is all.

This is totally way off topic, but that template irks me for some reason every time I see it. I'm certain it is the pants. I just can't picture a player striking that pose and when I do, it seems ghey and awkward. That is all.

All I got is paint, and I think the concept looks clean with that template so i'll be sticking with it. ^_^

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

All I got is paint, and I think the concept looks clean with that template so i'll be sticking with it. ^_^

Oh I wasn't knocking your concept at all- I think it looks great, especially if you are working from MS Paint! I was just commenting randomly on the stance of the template...lol. Just funny to me I guess.

Archived