af2 10th Anniversary logo contest

reppact

http://www.af2.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OE...;ATCLID=1597927

"af2 begins looking toward 10th anniversary season with special fan logo design contest

Release: 10/06/2008

The arenafootball2 (af2) league has officially begun preparations for its 10th anniversary season with a special logo design contest open to all af2 fans across the country and beyond, it was announced today by the League.

The contest officially begins today (Monday, October 6) and ends on Friday, October 24. The af2 will only accept high resolution, full-color entries in the following formats:

? Vector EPS

? Vector PDF

? Adobe Illustrator

??We (af2) are excited about our 10th anniversary season and this special logo contest is a great way to formally kick things off,? said af2 President Jerry Kurz. ?I?m looking forward to choosing from a great array of unique designs from our many talented fans around the world.?

The lucky winner will be awarded two tickets to ArenaCup10 and an officially licensed product with the new 10th anniversary af2 logo featured on the item.

To formally enter the contest, fans are required to submit their entries on CD and mail them to the af2 League office in Chicago at the address listed below:

arenafootball2 League

Attn: Media Services Dept.

200 S. Michigan Avenue, Suite 1200

Chicago, IL 60604

Disclaimer

Any name, logo, and design qualifying for submission and thereafter selected by the League to be the official 10th Anniversary Logo of the af2 will thereupon be property af2 Enterprises, LLC. Once a logo has been selected, the af2 has the exclusive right to manipulate and modify the logo or design to any revision, adaptation and rearrangement it sees fit. Thus, upon selection, the winning designer resigns all of his intellectual property rights in the winning logo or design to af2 Enterprises, LLC and agrees not to take action against the af2 for any intellectual property claim including claims of originality and misappropriation. The winning designer acknowledges that the af2 and its af2 Members will have the right to use and present the winning 10th Anniversary Logo for any purpose including that of publicity and merchandising without recourse by the individual designer and for as long as it sees fit."

Alouettes_roadsign.pngBlueJays_roadsign.pngExpos_roadsign.png

There's an image I would like to use, but google search is failing me at the moment. Anybody have that "af2 graveyard" pic that was circulating around a couple of years ago?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The Copperheads literally play down the street from my house. So all my effort could go into winning tickets to a game I could ride my bicycle to.

Ooh and an officially licensed product. I wonder it will be a white t-shirt or a key chain...

The lucky winner will be awarded two tickets to ArenaCup10 and an officially licensed product with the new 10th anniversary af2 logo featured on the item.

Two tickets...and you'll have to get to the game on your own and pay for a hotel! This is looking like a real winner contest.

You could probably get at least $20 for the pair if you sold them on StubHub.

Archived