Hedberg's new mask

pheer

I love that he stuck with the Moose theme!

Go Manitoba!

Yeah same here i love how goalies keep up with there minor league teams even if there well past it

You can't really go wrong with a Moose on your helmet ^_^

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I went to the Thrashers' practice on Thursday, and took a TON of shots (600! lol).... I managed to get some pretty good shots of Johan Hedberg's new mask, which has an Indiana Jones theme... Enjoy.

IMG_6000.jpg

IMG_6010.jpg

You probably walked by my office if you were here at the Ice Forum :P By the way, his nickname is "Moose" so that may have something to do with a moose on his mask.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I went to the Thrashers' practice on Thursday, and took a TON of shots (600! lol).... I managed to get some pretty good shots of Johan Hedberg's new mask, which has an Indiana Jones theme... Enjoy.

IMG_6000.jpg

IMG_6010.jpg

You probably walked by my office if you were here at the Ice Forum :P By the way, his nickname is "Moose" so that may have something to do with a moose on his mask.

WHICH HE GOT BECAUSE OF HIS TIME IN MANITOBA.

Just to clarify.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Also interesting (at least to me) is I believe this is the first instance of an NHL goalie using one of the Itech colored neck danglers, in this case the dark blue variety. He sure does wear it high as well.

I noticed the neck dangler as well, but I wasn't sure if that was a new thing or not (I hadn't paid that much attention, lol).

Glad I was able to contribute! I might be heading back Wednesday, so I'll add anything I can in the future!

I noticed the neck dangler as well, but I wasn't sure if that was a new thing or not (I hadn't paid that much attention, lol).

Glad I was able to contribute! I might be heading back Wednesday, so I'll add anything I can in the future!

While they're not exactly new (I've had a silver one for more than a year) it's the first time I've noticed one on a pro goalie. The argument against them being that they are harder to see through when looking for a puck at your feet. I don't think there is a big difference, they are fairly translucent.

He jumped into the game the other night when Kari had an equipment issue. To be honest I didn't notice. I'll keep an eye out during the game tonight.

Update: Talked to Moose after practice, he's not wearing the guard in games.

Archived