Elementary Football League

crashcarson15

Alright, well I have decided to do jerseys for all of the elementaries in my school district, and maybe the two intermediates that don't have football. You can visit the district site at www.hse.k12.in.us. The first one is New Britton Elementary School, home of the Bulldogs. I kept the look pretty simple, using Youngstown State's road jersey template. So with further adeu, Here's my former school, the New Britton Bulldogs!

newbritton.jpg

6fQjS3M.png

I go to Warren Central and I've got cousins that go to HSE. We actually play them in the scetional opener on Friday. Anyway, I think it's fun to work with elementary/middle schools for concepts. There are more possibilities to toss around. Good on the first one.

Tag_by_Grungefan.png

|NFL - Colts|MLB - Cubs|NHL - Blackhawks|NBA - Pacers|NCAA - Butler|EPL - Chelsea FC|MLS - Timbers|

you need some work on your images not being so pixelated, but the actual concept is solid. The only I would change on all of them would be the outline on the shoulder stripe needs to be thicker, then i think you have a pretty good concept jersey.

I go to Warren Central and I've got cousins that go to HSE. We actually play them in the scetional opener on Friday. Anyway, I think it's fun to work with elementary/middle schools for concepts. There are more possibilities to toss around. Good on the first one.

Of course, I live on the Fishers side of I-69 :D .

6fQjS3M.png

you need some work on your images not being so pixelated, but the actual concept is solid. The only I would change on all of them would be the outline on the shoulder stripe needs to be thicker, then i think you have a pretty good concept jersey.

It is nice and clear until I upload it to photobucket, but oh well. The maroon pants go w/ the white jersey, while the silver go w/ the maroon. I thickened the outlines on the sleeves.

nbe-1.jpg

EDIT: Image Changed

C&C Welcome :D . I won't have anything else to say for the next week, 'cause "I'm Going to Disney World!"

6fQjS3M.png

• 2 weeks later...

I actually just graduated from the HSE School District, GO TIGERS! and well i originally went to Cumberland Road Elementary, and the eventually got moved to Harrison Parkway. So i thought i would do Cumberland Road Road Runners. Gimme some feedback.

cumberlandch9.jpg

w846.png

I created a new logo, Blue and Red are the primary colors.

Art Director at Lodge Design • Indianapolis, IN

- - - - - - - - - -

www.wechoosetogotothemoondesign.com

I actually just graduated from the HSE School District, GO TIGERS! and well i originally went to Cumberland Road Elementary, and the eventually got moved to Harrison Parkway. So i thought i would do Cumberland Road Road Runners. Gimme some feedback.

cumberlandch9.jpg

w846.png

Nice

6fQjS3M.png

cumberlandch9.jpg

w846.png

Those are some big elementry school students. I'd like to know what you're feeding them kids down there. :P:lol:

thanks guys... im really diggin this idea, so i decided to do another. so i did thorpe creek cardinals, its a brand new elementary so here it is.

thorpeby3.jpg

w792.png

Art Director at Lodge Design • Indianapolis, IN

- - - - - - - - - -

www.wechoosetogotothemoondesign.com

cumberlandch9.jpg

w846.png

Those are some big elementry school students. I'd like to know what you're feeding them kids down there. :P:lol:

Well, lets see, um:

McDonalds

Wendy's

Arby's

CiCi's Pizza

Burger King

Pizza Hut

Donatos

Subway

:D

6fQjS3M.png

here is the geist gators. id love some feedback

geistpk7.jpg

w791.png

I like the gator head, but I recommend you show some protruding teeth. Even when a gator's mouth is closed, you can see teeth pointing both up and down. It will probably serve to make the gator seem more aggressive as well.

Minor criticism. The concept is great otherwise.

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

here is the geist gators. id love some feedback

geistpk7.jpg

w791.png

I like the gator head, but I recommend you show some protruding teeth. Even when a gator's mouth is closed, you can see teeth pointing both up and down. It will probably serve to make the gator seem more aggressive as well.

Gator diagram

(A = gator, B = croc)

Minor criticism. The concept is great otherwise.

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

Archived