Wright State University

jOkeR

First off, the main reason I decided to do this is I have applied to go to Wright State and I love playing football (which is now over :( for me), and Wright state doesnt have football so... They would join the Missouri Valley Football Conference being the 12th team in that league.

The jerseys were made on the niketeam site because I only have paint (lame excuse but...). I tryed to make a decent jersey (nothing too insane) that went well with their wordmarks and logos. I also used the LA Kings number font and did lots of small editing in paint. The helmet was made by scottysprings (again - paint isnt easy to make good looking concepts in by itself). I also planned to have a wolf head in the collar, but it would just look terrible if I actually did it in paint. (pretend it's there :) )

WrightState-AllHelmet.png

WrightStateAway.pngWrightStateHome.png

Being that Wright state doesnt have football, I also had to make them a home (Wright-Patt Credit Union Stadium). I have a stadium being placed east of campus and north of the Nutter Center (basketball arena for WSU). It would hold around 18,500 - in the same range as the rest of the MVFC - and is basically a miniature Texas Tech stadium with club seats, 12 suites, and a press box on the south side (facing the Nutter Center - main entrance) and two video scoreboards at both end. The stadium would mostly utilize the parking lots already existing around the Nutter Center. But I have lots planned around the North, East, and South sides of the stadium because the Nutter Center is also used for things other than just basketball (minor league hockey, concerts, etc). I also have two new roads planned to go around the west and north sides of the stadium and wideing University Blvd. because traffic can get pretty terrible after hockey games at the Nutter Center which only at most about 9,000 people - half of the planned capacity of the football stadium.

Wright-PattCreditUnionStadium.png

StadiumSite.png

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I did each one seperately, used the printscreen key to get them both into paint (still seperate) - edited them to sized, them put them together in another paint window.

but how do you get them into paint?

Do Print Screen and then paste it into Paint.

buffalo_sig.png

yes.

This reminds me... I updated pretty much all of this. I used LEWJ's template and made new jersey's/pants. I used the same wordmarks for the home and away jerseys and added an alternate with the logo on the front. For the pants, I tried to match the to the jersey stripes. All jersey's and pants are interchangable. I also added too the Stadium. I put more seats in the endzones (my brother said it look too small and I agreed). So here are my changes, C&C plz.

WrightStateAway-1.png

WrightStateHomeAlternate.png

WrightStateHome-1.png

WrightStatePants.png

Wright-PattCreditUnionStadium-1.png

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Looks pretty good. I like the colors that Wright State uses, but to me the logo never fit. How do you get a dog logo with a name like Raiders? Other than that they do have a cool logo. I like the uniforms you designed they work well together.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Archived