College Sports Project

chickenfish

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, the entrance for the gallery is now closed. You can now start putting up your final logos. Thanks.

List of Members

Chickenfish: University Of Florida Hammerheads

Bigmike: University of Alabama Tech Capitols

StatikGS: University of Pawtuxet Gaspee Burners

Twins Vikes Wild: University of St. Cloud- Minnesota Fighting Rabbits

Napalmandsilly...: New Jersey State University Generals

Twins8791: St.Paul University State Porcupines

GoDawg08: Marietta State Raiders

chrisClement: Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and Northern California.

Gingerbreadmann: Massachusetts Bay Community College Gladiators

Buckeyes: sandown state university fighting moose

sizemorematters: Carson College Crusaders

Wyopokes: Wyoming State Ocelots

Philliesphan1325: Meadowbrook university turtles

Spearhead: Rio Grande Valley State University Fighting Tequila Worms

Chuckymack: Indiana Tech Fightin' Engineers

Heitart: EMU Emu's

ShinyHubCaps: St. Alexander University Bishops

Ross Shafer: University of Fishers Mudsocks

fau.png

Because it's a gallery, I don't think it matters. By the way, I will have my team up soon.

Well just cause it is a galllery doesnt mean we cant make it professional, my World Football Thread is a gallery and it has divisions in it.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Ok, I am done my University. I present to you: The Florida State University Hammerheads:

First, the logos:

HHLOGOS.jpg

I have 2 sports teams, Hockey and Basketball

First, Hockey.

hockeyfsu.jpg

Home, Away, Then Alt. I had to use a circle for the shoulder, because without it the secondary logo blended in with the jerseys. I decided to use a red Alt, because the Banana Yellow one looked very ugly. I'm not sure what's wrong with the logos and wording on the Red jersey, they appear all blurry.

Overall, I think it is OK.

Now, The Basketball Jerseys.

baskteballhh.jpg

This is my favorite, mainly because it is my first basketball concept. I really like the Red Alt in this one. The logo on the pants is the secondary one, it is just kind of squished.

So that is my University, hopefully we see some of yours up soon.

C & C as always.

fau.png

No Feedback?

I like the hockey jerseys, but Im not so sure bout the basketball there needs to be a wordmark on the front and Im not to crazy bout the name/number font but thats my thoughts, I like the logo though

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

No Feedback?

My main problem is with the secondary logo. First of all, it would probably look better with capital letters (as would the wordmark), especially since you use caps for the university name. More importantly, the three-color effect is somewhat disorienting. I feel like I am looking at a page in a 3D picture book without wearing the 3D glasses. It just looks blurry.

It might look better if the red and green highlights were on the same side of the blue. As it is, it just doesn't seem to work.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived