College Sports Project

chickenfish

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i guess ill try,

University of the Upper Peninsula Lakers aka UUP Lakers

the lakers is a name for a college in the very close visinity to where id be planning to put this team (Lake superior state in case your wondering) would that be ok or would you like me to change.

I was thinking we could after Nov.21st have 5 days to design a primary, secondary, and wordmark, plus jerseys for up to 3 (minimum 1) sports teams. Pretty much any sport team, if you can find a template for it. You can include history if you want, but it is not required. I think it could kind of be a contest, because when everything is submitted, we ca vote on the colleges. Thanks, and keep commenting!

We will just keep it a gallery first than add a poll after we are done.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

OK, you guys have up until Nov.21st to submit names and schools. I will keep editing this post with the members who are in.

Chickenfish: University Of Florida Hammerheads

Bigmike: University of Alabama Tech Capitols

Raysox: Tampa Bay University Manatees

StatikGS: University of Pawtuxet Gaspee Burners

Csalm: University of Omaha-Nebraska Prairie Dogs

Twins Vikes Wild: University of St. Cloud- Minnesota Squirrels

1991: Southern Missouri College Coyotes

Napalmandsilly...: New Jersey State University Generals

Twins8791: St.Paul University State Porcupines

GoDawg08: Marietta State Raiders

chrisClement: Either, Olympic University Gulls, Washington Pacific University Hawks, Yakima State University Sun Kings.

Gingerbreadmann: Massachusetts Bay Community College Gladiators

Buckeyes: sandown state university fighting moose

If you want to change your name or drop out, do so before Nov 21st. Thanks.

Changed to fighting rabbits

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

I'd like to be in, but I haven't thought of a name yet. Hold my spot?

Come to think of it, it really shouldn't be capped (especially if it's not a contest) at 16. The only reason for a cap is for single-elimination tournaments, and those take forever and everyone loses interest.

Great idea and all (it was the last time, too), but if it's gonna be a contest, we got rules and :censored:.

Now, I know rules suck and take all the fun out of stuff, but they're there for good reason. Ethics and fairness and blind submissions...stuff like that.

Anyway, peep deez and if you want to do it contest style, you'll know what to do.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

ok so I have decided to create a whole conference. The American Frontier Athletic Conference (AFAC) is a nine team conference with each university located in the western united states. I'll make three sports concepts and a background history for each team. The three sports are football, hockey, and lacrosse.

Archived