College Sports Project

chickenfish

bigmike-Phenominal. I love that eagle as well as the interlocking AT. I'm not too fond of bra-strap style uniforms, but yours look really good. Amazing job.

sizemore-This one is great as well. Love the CC logo, and your uniforms are very sharp. The only thing I don't really like are the numbers. They are almost there, but look a little skinny right now.

Great job to both of you!

Thanks, I may simplify the uniforms a little bit, I think I am going to definatly take the under armor horns off of all of them.

bigmike, why not put the eagle on the helmet. I just think that the traditional michigan style helmet doesn't really match up with the busy new under armor jerseys.

I may try to do that, I really like the Michigan helmet because I used to create this team on NCAA and I would use that helmet, but like you said since the Under Armor Jerseys are busy I have to change one or the other, I may make a throwback set for the first football jerseys I used on that game.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, here we go part three of three.

Hockey Time!

Home:

CarsonCollegeHockeyHome.png

Um, why is a team called the Crusaders using a bird head motif? If you are going to use the fill tool to make a concept, you might want to at least try to make it look like you came up with something original.

And this stuff is really pixelated. You need to work on that.

kay, here's the first logos for my University of Pawtuxet Gaspee Burners. For those who don't know (which is probably many of you), the burning of the Gaspee, a British ship, happened in 1772 in Warwick, Rhode Island in an area now known as Pawtuxet Village. This was the first act of violence against the British, and it is known as the "spark that started the revolution".

PawtuxetBurnersLogos.png

I used the logo from the Gaspee Days Committee as a base for the main logo, and modified it slightly. The rest I made using a generic block font, which I think works.

Baseball, Football, Hockey, And Basketball are to come.

.........a few action shots. my thanks to bucco for the action templates.

away1.pnghome2.pngalt1.pngfield.png

wyopokes2...

The lime/neon green with black pants completely kicks *ss...I LOVE that set...The black on black is pretty sharp too...I also like the "WS" logo...Nice job with them...

I hope nobody minds me commenting, even though I'm not in this...

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Archived