Mizzou Gold Jerseys

Coheed

I know that for many Mizzou fans wearing gold pants is important. Frankly, I wish the Tigers would return to their traditional uniforms.

I absolutely love it when Mizzou wears gold pants. Their black/white/gold combination is one of the best I've seen. It'll be interesting to see the gold jerseys, especially the pants they pair them with. Black/gold/black wouldn't look too bad.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

I don't mind the gold pants, but I prefer the white on white look for them on the road. I love the way it looks with their black helmet. I wouldn't mind seeing them go white on black. They never really do that, if ever.

I'm pretty sure they have only worn the white/black combo once this season. I can't remember who it was against.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Mizzou can't match their golds worth anything. As such, gold whatever on them is terrible.

If they wore true gold pants, as to match their numbers and helmet, they would look almost identical to Wake Forest.

Yeah, but it happens. WF copied Mizzou's look, so it'd be their fault.

But I prefer the yellower gold (it can still be metallic) anyways, so I'd rather just see Mizzou switch the helmet gold to that.

They also need to make the Tiger head logo face forward on both sleeves.

Mizzou can't match their golds worth anything. As such, gold whatever on them is terrible.

Yeah I HATE when teams have an old gold helmet then have an athletic gold on their uni... pick one or the other but make sure they match...

I really dont mind the Oregon uni's cept for when they use that ugly whatever color yellowish goldish greenish helmet with the neon yellow of the their uniforms.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Archived