Crossover Project: NFL to Baseball

JamieRose

Yes, that's right.. crossovers. I know many out there aren't big on them, but I like to do them. I have been working on this project for quite some time, and have finally finished one segment of it. I have converted every NFL team to Baseball uniforms.

Now, as opposed to posting each concept individually, I just put them into two big images, one for AFC one for NFC.

These did take some tweaking and a little creativity, but I like how the majority of them came out, and I hope that you do, too.

So without further ado, here they are. The order for each team is Home, Away, Alternate (if applicable), and Throwback (if applicable).

JUST A NOTE! if you want to see them in full size, go to statikgs.deviantart.com, and click "Download" on these images, they are gigantic.

Crossover__AFC_to_Baseball_by_StatikGS.png

Crossover__NFC_to_Baseball_by_StatikGS.png

TDZiMMB.png

I like looking at crossovers, and this is really well done. I hope you keep going on this and finish the project. My favorite uniform is the Bucs road, love the pewter.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Great work on these crossovers. You have some pretty sharp looking baseball uniforms. I myself like the crossover uniforms. After all this is a concept page, so crossover designs fit in well on this page. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to what you have planned next.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

I love the Cleveland Browns' pinstripes, the KC Chiefs set, the entire NY Jets set (minus the old Titans throwback), the New Orleans Saints set, the black Philly Eagles jersey and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers set (especially the pewter)... these look great! Excellent work.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I have sat next to you through many of these crossovers...

Way to sound creepy.

And, you don't have to put a letter on all of the hats, some of them look really wierd like the Steelers and Raiders. There are a couple MLB teams who don't, so a crossover shouldn't have to.

I honestly thought that myself, but their normal logos looked even weirder on the caps, especially the raider with the football helmet. And since I'm trying to avoid making up new logos for the crossovers, all I could really do was put a letter.. Steelers probably could have had the steel emblem, and i probably should have stuck with an R for the Raiders, but oh well.

But thanks for all of the comments so far! I'm currently concentrating on MLB to Football, so you can expect to see some up with in the next month or two.

TDZiMMB.png

Archived