Canucks concept

randyc

I really like your idea with making a green jersey. Actually, I don't think this logo works that good as a primary. Maybe the hockeystick would fit better or even the whale...

This white stripe going round the shoulders looks kind of left alone. Maybe add a white outline to the collar to keep it going.

The ellbow-area looks a bit cramped. Everything's too close together there.

However, I'm not sure, but what about adding some grey. Don't know how it looks, but it could turn out to look good.

Playing around with a new template in Paint and did a quick Canucks concept. Leave C&C if you wish.

jcconcept.png

I like this sweater. I am a fan of the Johnny Canuck logo and would like to see Vancouver use it on a jersey. IMO it has more of a jersey look than the hockey stick one. The only change I might make is that you have the striping on the sleves but not on the body. So I would say either add to the body or take them awat all together.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

You know what Randy, I've always been a fan of ALT shirts, but the Green used in the Canucks' uniform just doesn't work as a primary colour.

Can' say exactly what it is, if it's too bright, or what, but especially when you see the In-game rendering of Capn89's concepts, you can tell that it's just a tad too bright.

Then if you start playing with the shade of green you actually may nove to far from the actual colour scheme...

Other than colour, I like the simple striping scheme.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

i think i like the color of the top one best, however the blue shoulders is nice and as long as the orca isnt used on the shoulders then i like that part.

as for the numbering/lettering, i'd say go with the current canucks style. its unique and interesting.

oh, and gotta love schneider. i hope we give him a real opportunity.

The second one is alot better. It does look like the Sharks uniform, but it works with the logos/colors you have. The only thing would have to be to scrap the Orca on the left shoulder if you don't want anymore negative critiques from Canuck fans. ^_^

Archived