Reebok 'RBK' Gear Way Too Big!

rmackman

This is really getting on my nerves. Everything RBK makes is too big. At 5'7" and 160 lbs, I buy things in size small, and it's now still too big. I have two RBK play dry training crews. One was from last year that the Panthers gave me when I worked for them, and one was from the Thrashers this year. Both are size small, but the new one is actually bigger than the old one! So, it looks like RBK even made their sizes slightly larger! On top of which, they're making more and more "flex fit" caps that are One Size Fits All (if you're between a 7 1/8 and an 8). Lids offers caps by other brands in a S/M size for people who wear size 7, but it seems like RBK could care less if you're under 5'8". I work in the freaking league, and I can't get stuff that fits me! WTF!!!! :cursing:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

This is really getting on my nerves. Everything RBK makes is too big. At 5'7" and 160 lbs, I buy things in size small, and it's now still too big. I have two RBK play dry training crews. One was from last year that the Panthers gave me when I worked for them, and one was from the Thrashers this year. Both are size small, but the new one is actually bigger than the old one! So, it looks like RBK even made their sizes slightly larger! On top of which, they're making more and more "flex fit" caps that are One Size Fits All (if you're between a 7 1/8 and an 8). Lids offers caps by other brands in a S/M size for people who wear size 7, but it seems like RBK could care less if you're under 5'8". I work in the freaking league, and I can't get stuff that fits me! WTF!!!! :cursing:

Take it from someone who wears a size 8 hat, those flex fit hats don't fit all. :cursing:

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Take it from someone who wears a size 8 hat, those flex fit hats don't fit all. :cursing:

Get a Youth hat and a youth L/XL jersey!

They are cheaper!

6fQjS3M.png

Archived