So Much For Going Unbeaten

NJTank

Wow so much for going undefeated for St. Joesphs not only did they lose in the first round of the A-10 tournery they were crushed 87-67 by Xavier.

I guess the bloom is off thsi rose big time.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Now they're screwed.

There's gonna be alot of good 8 or 9 seeds and other seeds in that area in the NCAA. They're not that good of a team and they NEEDED a #1 or #2 seed to get into the 2nd round. I don't think they should get anything above a 5 seed. They proved nothing.

But the people are generally A. Stupid or B. Blind and they'll still get a high seed.

IUe6Hvh.png

Explain to me the case that St. Joe's and Stanford both didn't have the best seasons in the NCAA.

One loss shouldn't ruin a whole season. They're both #1 seeds, in my mind.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Neither team got much respect until recewntly and they still are not getting total respect. That being said St Joes loss today was so bad they no longer deserve a number 1 seed. They are from a smaller confernce to begin with and if Pitt wins teh Big East they should get the top seed.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

ok... how do you gain respect for beating NOBODIES?! Who did St. Josephs beat? Who did Stanford beat?

If the Pac-10 was even halfway decent this year, and the refs didn't seem to favor Stanford (That was NOT 5 seconds against Washington State) then we wouldn't even be talking about Stanford.

They've played 2 decents teams all season, and the latter of which (Xavier) KILLED THEM. Over-hyped.

They had the best seasons because they didn't play the schedules that the UConn's, Dukes, Wake Forest's.

If St. Joe's played in the ACC... they barely finish above .500, if that. And you KNOW it.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived