Penguins football

JetsLuvver

Why would the pigeon be facing backwards on the helmet?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Sorry, but that striping just doesn't do it for me. Way too much. Just simplify it, clean up the lines, dull down that yellow a bit (maybe even make it gold?) and you're golden. No pun intended...

Also, that italic font is just straight ugly, and where's the sleeve logo on the home jersey?

Still, good try and I appreciate the use of the throwback logo.

scotland_fifasig.png

Sorry, but that striping just doesn't do it for me. Way too much. Just simplify it, clean up the lines, dull down that yellow a bit (maybe even make it gold?) and you're golden. No pun intended...

Also, that italic font is just straight ugly, and where's the sleeve logo on the home jersey?

Still, good try and I appreciate the use of the throwback logo.

I kind of dig the striping - gives it kind of a Iowa Hawkeyes banana-peel era feel.

The pigeon is still backwards on the road jersey, and there isn't much consistency between the sets. Spend some more time on this before you post your next update.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

No back view? It would be interesting to see what you would have going on back there.

It's a good concept, but I hate the colors black and yellow together. The only team that will ever pull it off is the Steelers. But I guess yellow was the Penguins color. Gold might look better.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Archived