CHL Redesign Series

joshhockey

I got no feedback on my Val-d'Or update so I'm going to go ahead and post my next concept. Sorry it's not Kelowna but that's because its on my other computer and I don't have access to it right now. The ones I've done have been fairly classic looks so the next one I'll try to do something more modern but no promises.

So here's the Soo Greyhounds.

Road:

SooAway.png

Home:

SooHome.png

Sorry for the wait. Kelowna will be up ASAP. Until then I would like to work on a few more. Any requests?

Edit: C&C on both Val-d'Or and Soo please.

g4104.png

Val-d'Or final update.

Road:

Val-dOrRoad2.png

Home:

Val-dOrHome2.png

Did you make that logo cause it is way better then the one they use right now. The jerseys look good also and I like that you made the shoulders gold cause I think that looks good on their current, but I would like to see a black jersey for them.

detsig.png

I like the SOO jersey alot, but to keep with the tradition of the team, i'd like to see the stars included on the jersey somewhere.

Also I'd like to see your take on my Battalion, I like their current set, but I don't love it. I'm afraid they are going to do something stupid when they switch over to the edge jersey in the CHL too....But that's another ramble for another day.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I like the SOO jersey alot, but to keep with the tradition of the team, i'd like to see the stars included on the jersey somewhere.

Also I'd like to see your take on my Battalion, I like their current set, but I don't love it. I'm afraid they are going to do something stupid when they switch over to the edge jersey in the CHL too....But that's another ramble for another day.

I was going to throw together a Brampton concept but I just couldn't do anything with it. There is very little to work with because those coulours are god awful.

g4104.png

Archived