CHL Redesign Series

joshhockey

The other day I was looking at junior teams and logos and I figured I might want to redesign some of those teams. So here is my concept for the Saskatoon Blades.

Road:

bladesroad.png

Home:

bladeshome.png

C&C appreciated and encouraged. Also, should I make this a series for CHL teams?

Link to current jerseys: http://shop.saskatoonblades.com/index.php?cPath=6

g4104.png

far as the concept goes, they're kinda simple but I feel em. maybe the blue jersey's name could stand to be white, though.

now concerning the CHL series you're bouncin around, go for it. If nothing else, we'll see if you can do anything with that piece of crap Val-d'Or calls a crest.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

They're okay. I would've preferred either the old Blades logo with the bridge on it. It's more Saskatonian. The new stuff could be for any team anywhere. As for the rest of the design, it's okay, I guess, solid striping, good color scheme, but unremarkable. I'd love to see you take on the juniors, though. I'm trying to make a concept for a new version of the Trois-Rivieres Draveurs.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

These are pretty sharp uniforms. I love the jersey logo, a great idea with the SB as the blade of the sword. I can't wait to see more ideas from this league.

Actually the SB is supposed to be a skate blade if you enlarge the image. Also, I didn't design the logo, it is their current logo.

EDIT: Any requests for next team?

g4104.png

Ok here's the Val-d'Or Foreurs. C&C please.

Road:

Val-dOrroad.png

Home:

Val-dOrhome.png

Link to current jerseys: http://www.rivercitysports.com/us/viewprod...RS&product=[[c]]Jerseys[[c]]&perPage=27&lastLeague=CHL&lastTeam=VAL-D%27OR+FOREURS&lastProduct=[[c]]Jerseys[[c]][[sc]]SEMI-PRO[[sc]]&mode=&startAt=1

Kelowna is next.

Any requests for after Kelowna?

g4104.png

I love the classic look for the first jersey set. As far as the second set goes, I like it but I think there is too much white in the home and too much green in the away. I think it would make it harder, when actually playing or watching, to distinguish between two teams

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Ok here's the Val-d'Or Foreurs. C&C please.

Road:

Val-dOrroad.png

Home:

Val-dOrhome.png

Link to current jerseys: http://www.rivercitysports.com/us/viewprod...RS&product=[[c]]Jerseys[[c]]&perPage=27&lastLeague=CHL&lastTeam=VAL-D%27OR+FOREURS&lastProduct=[[c]]Jerseys[[c]][[sc]]SEMI-PRO[[sc]]&mode=&startAt=1

Kelowna is next.

Any requests for after Kelowna?

I think if you do the shoulder the same color as the main body I think it will look better. I also think the other logo would look nice on that sweater. This concept is not that far off IMO.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

It still seems like Val-d'Or has a lot of white on the dark jersey and a lot of green/gold on the white jersey. But it's getting there. I think what's throwing me off is that the parts above and below the arm stripes don't match. They're white on one side and green on the other.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Ok here;s an update on Val-d'Or. Thanks to josh_cat_eyes for the logo. Do you have any Kelowna lgos?

Road:

Val-dOrRoad-1.png

Home:

Val-dOrHome-1.png

Alternate:

Val-dOrAlt.png

Kelowna next.

Any requests?

A nice update, The logo looks awesome on the sweater. The gold addition on the shoulders looks nice, it breaks up the all green and all white on the previous set.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Archived