Garys Signatures 3.0

Gary

Very bored and nothing else to do, I figured I would make a Cardinals Sig, but now i'm going to do more. Here is the Cardinals Signature

CardinalsSignature.png

NFL Sigs

Arizona Cardinals

Atlanta Falcons

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers

Chicago Bears

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

Dallas Cowboys

Denver Broncos

Philadelphia Eagles

Pittsburgh Steelers

PLEASE upload these signatures onto your own account!!!

The NFL logo is a little hard to make out against those dark blues and blacks.

I would suggest maybe a white outline around it.

I'm working on that right now. I'm going to do that for the darker colors though. Lighter colors I can do without the white outline

Oh, Gary. I didn't realize you were making these. I thought it was some newbie...

... good job. When you're done with these, I have a "My Little Pony" coloring book I was gonna give to my 2-year-old niece, but it's a little too easy for her to do. Maybe you'd like a shot at it.

( ;))

Oh, Gary. I didn't realize you were making these. I thought it was some newbie...

... good job. When you're done with these, I have a "My Little Pony" coloring book I was gonna give to my 2-year-old niece, but it's a little too easy for her to do. Maybe you'd like a shot at it.

( ;) )

Cute Matt

Almost as cute as Monica Bisordi

OOOOOOOOOOOH

( ;) )

Cute Matt

Almost as cute as Monica Bisordi

OOOOOOOOOOOH

If you wouldn't be pimping me out as a man servant, I wouldn't have to be resorting to such childish antics. Especially when it's to Justin. I mean, c'mon. He doesn't have Fanatic in his screenname for nothin'. The dude a freak. He's makes me callin' him "Eddy" now whenever he has me drive him around.

Archived