Saskatchewan Harvesters

chickenfish13

Hey Guys. I recently downloaded Inkscape, and it is awesome! Very easy to learn, and it's free. Here is my first concept off Inkscape, for a fictional team called the Saskatchewan Harvesters. The Secondary is supposed to be an angry farmer with a piece of wheat in his snarling mouth. Enjoy. and C & C as always.

harvesttemp.png

Thanks for the feedback Elliott. Here is update #1, based on what you said. I changed the wheat to look kind of like the brewers, I connected the whole hat, and gave it a yellow fill, and got the new wheat through his teeth. Feedback on the teeth would be most helpful, because I am not sure how realistic it looks right now.

updatetemp.png

More C & C Welcome

On his teeth, you need more pearly whites. The stem is going through his bite line, but then goes across his front teeth.

Yep thats a flaw in this logo, also the black outline on him is wayy too thick, especially around the eye, looks like he got punched and now he has a black eye, that or he is super high!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived