New signatures :)

Spammy

I guess you don't really need C&C on a sig series. If lots of people want it, it's probably good. If not, it probably isn't. But I recommend you clean up the pixels sticking out of the bottom of this one. I also recommend just posting it in your existing signature thread. I don't think these are different enough to warrant their own thread.

EDIT: Beat me to it, Elliot!

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

ths r kewl (bow)

But in all seriousness, you didn't need to make three threads for three subpar sig designs that are mostly the same. It just cluds up the forum and pisses people off even more. Do you actually look at some of these before you post them, I understand a misspelling :P or a small problem like that but those lines at the bottom are very conspicuous and (I think) could be easily fixed. I think that it is safer if you do a sig series it is safer to do a symetrical, linear design instead of a risky thing like this , these are nice.

~?~

Four clicks of a mouse and you're done, eh?

Sorry, this needs to be cleaned up, and even then, it looks like this took you all of 2 minutes and 34 seconds to do.

You need to stop hanging around patsox.

philly.png

Four clicks of a mouse and you're done, eh?

Sorry, this needs to be cleaned up, and even then, it looks like this took you all of 2 minutes and 34 seconds to do.

You need to stop hanging around patsox.

Totally agree here, your corners look pixelated and your edges need to be cleaned up. This is really a rush rush job, take a magnifine glass and check everything before you serve up another order.

Actually he needs to learn from Patsox as he really has matured in the past few weeks he's been back

Archived