The New View

jake22

In the past you have seen alot of concepts (mostly football) for my high school (Fairview Knights). But now i wanted to re do all the sports at my school.

I will start with Basketball. I did use the 76ers alternate template for these, i think it works. Would love some C&C

TheNewViewHome.png

TheNewViewRoad.png

TheNewViewAlternate.png

Does Adidas still use that logo for anything but retro gear? Not a criticism, just a question.

i wouldn't know i just like it alot more that the other one, so i used it. I could use the other one though

and to Twins8791, i see what you are saying, my school does do that on some of the jerseys though, and i like it, i could make a different version but that is where i got the insperation

Arial really doesn't belong on a sports uniform. Other than that it looks pretty good. The template is nice. However, high school teams usually don't get NBA templates, they usually get Nike college templates not in use any more, or just something generic. My school, for example, uses Florida's template from when they won back-to-back championships.

There are many of free fonts that you can browse. Try dafont.com or they have a font package somewhere here on the boards that has fonts from the pro teams. Do a little searching yourself and find one that you feel will fit the uniform style.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

I agree with Twins8791, I really don't like the "VIEW". IF you wan't to keep something abbreviated for the alternate, I would go with "FHS".

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Archived