Bobcats' Orange Unis

rebelx

Haven't seen 'em once this season, although there's that updated version on this site with the new secondary on the shorts and the NBA store still carries them. Does anyone know if they're gone permanently, or just on hiatus?

i remember someone posting a link about them switching their alternates and roads

so

I guess that's what happened

teams seem to not understand that if you use an alternate that doesn't mean you never wear the regular roads ever again! I think some teams get 'alternate-happy'...like when the Wizards first came out with their gold on black uniform and seemed to wear it way more than the regular roads a few years back

best team who utilizes alternates has to be the Bulls..they always wear red on the road then every once in a while..like perfect timing they'll bust out the black alternates...maybe even wear em for a couple games in a row...then go back to the red

Pacers do a good job with the yellow alts...seem em just enough but not too much...Suns almost seem to switch between orange and purple every other time - they really mix it up but never seem to wear one any more than the other

I think most teams should just put their alternates on a shcedule like how the Lakers wear white when at home on Sundays

you got Cleveland wearing the damn navy alternates for home games nowadays! I mean, c'mon...

i remember someone posting a link about them switching their alternates and roads

so

I guess that's what happened

teams seem to not understand that if you use an alternate that doesn't mean you never wear the regular roads ever again! I think some teams get 'alternate-happy'...like when the Wizards first came out with their gold on black uniform and seemed to wear it way more than the regular roads a few years back

best team who utilizes alternates has to be the Bulls..they always wear red on the road then every once in a while..like perfect timing they'll bust out the black alternates...maybe even wear em for a couple games in a row...then go back to the red

Pacers do a good job with the yellow alts...seem em just enough but not too much...Suns almost seem to switch between orange and purple every other time - they really mix it up but never seem to wear one any more than the other

I think most teams should just put their alternates on a shcedule like how the Lakers wear white when at home on Sundays

you got Cleveland wearing the damn navy alternates for home games nowadays! I mean, c'mon...

Archived