MLB REDESIGN PROJECT

EASTSIDE MVP

Ok, so I've been in the mood to redesign the MLB teams uniforms and logos. Some of you may notice looking through these that I really didn't change much, but on others I do. These are what I honestly believe the team should look like whether its a minor change or a major one. I'll do one divison at a time starting with the NL.

NL WEST:

ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS:

COLORADO ROCKIES:

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS:

SAN DIEGO PADRES:

LOS ANGLES DODGERS:

NL CENTRAL:

CHICAGO CUBS

PITTSBURGH PIRATES

HOUSTON ASTROS

CINCINNATI REDS

ST. LOUIS CARDINALS

MILWAUKEE BREWERS

NL EAST:

NEW YORK METS

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES: COMPLETE

FLORIDA MARLINS

WASHINGTON NATIONALS

AL WEST:

SEATTLE MARINERS

ANAHEIM ANGLES

OAKLAND ATHLETICS

TEXAS RANGERS

AL EAST:

NEW YORK YANKEES

BOSTON REDSOX

TAMPA BAY RAYS

BALTIMORE ORIOLES

TORONTO BLUE JAYS

AL CENTRAL:

MINNESOTA TWINS

CHICAGO WHITE SOX

DETROIT TIGERS

KANSAS CITY ROYALS

CLEVELAND INDIANS

Being one of the plethora of Rockies fans on here, I feel obligated to give you some C+C :P . I like the switch to the darker purple but I think it might be a bit too blue. However, it's your set, so do whatever you like to the colors :) . Regardless of the color you decide on, I think it needs to be represented on the home uniforms more - the black and white you have now is very drab, in my opinion. I do like that you've taken them out of pinstripes (always been a fan of the solid colors), but just black and white is rather dull. I'd say that maybe you can switch the piping on the home and away - give the home the purple piping, and the away the black? Just a thought...

I'm also a bit partial to the black piping on the alternate uniform, but that just may be me.

Overall, a pretty solid set you've worked up there. Oh, and you will probably need to make the NOBs bigger.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Archived