Why no players think steroids was cheating .

buildingmaint

I find it amazing that no current, or former MLB player is not threating suing / complaining about their peers for cheating, by using steroids and having an unfair advantage over the players who did not use them . It is only the fans and media ,who neither ever pitched to or batted against the players they have vilified for steroid use .

There have been plenty of players that have complained about steroid use as cheating. Schilling, Moyer and Ortiz just off the top of my head.

As for suing, i'm not sure there is any legal grounds for suing.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Some don't say anything because maybe they don't feel it was their place. Others maybe because they knew and didn't say anything before. Maybe if some players started harping on the steroid use then their skeletons would come out the closet as well for other things they could have done. Who knows.

I'm sure the union urges players not to speak disparagingly about a significant part of its membership. Remember, in the players' minds, even though they play for different clubs, they're all on the same team.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

While I don't agree with steroid use, this is my stance: if there is no rule against it, it is not cheating. It was against the law thus seemingly making it de facto cheating but it is not de jure cheating.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

While I don't agree with steroid use, this is my stance: if there is no rule against it, it is not cheating. It was against the law thus seemingly making it de facto cheating but it is not de jure cheating.

nevermind

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived