Milwaukee Brewers Alternate

XPetey

Ok folks...some of you might remember I did a recolor job on the Dayton Dragons concept, so I decided to try again but this time with the Brewers. I recolored the older 70s logos and mixed and matched some things together to what I thought came out an interesting result.

brewersconcept.png

C+C please!

EDIT: Solved the problem!

To answer your question, did you use IMG tags around the link?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

And as for C&C, it's a pretty good idea, but the numbers on the back need to be larger, and I'm not sure how readable the 'BREWERS' on the front of the jersey would be, given its size and location.

I also don't really like the hat and sleeve logos- they don't seem to fit with the glove. You have an 80's style logo on the jersey, but the other two feel like more 'classic' logos. You're going to have to either switch the fronto logo, or switch the other two for this concept to work out.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

And as for C&C, it's a pretty good idea, but the numbers on the back need to be larger, and I'm not sure how readable the 'BREWERS' on the front of the jersey would be, given its size and location.

I also don't really like the hat and sleeve logos- they don't seem to fit with the glove. You have an 80's style logo on the jersey, but the other two feel like more 'classic' logos. You're going to have to either switch the fronto logo, or switch the other two for this concept to work out.

Thanks for the help on the numbers and the BREWERS on the front. I'll look into making a change on both of them.

As for the logos, they're all actually from the same period. The M hat gave way to the glove after 77, but they were all implemented in 71. I think what makes them seem a little out of sorts together is the new colors give off a more...for lack of a better word...serious impression. If that makes any sense.

Archived